Sugar is found in almost everything that we eat and drink; unfortunately, sugar has very addictive properties, and too much sugar can cause serious medical and dental complications. Here is an article from Daily Burn that is designed to help you break the cycle of sugar addiction.
Quick Excerpts From The Original Article
Methods To Combat Sugar Addiction
- Replace whole fruit for sweets
- Separate from artificial sweeteners
- Remove sugary products from home and work
- Snack on alternatives to candy, such as grapes, oranges, cantaloupe, pineapple, watermelon, almonds
- Manage magnesium levels by eating lots of leafy green vegetables and lentils/legumes.